Tuesday, November 3, 2009

加油吧!^___^

Hmmmn.. I guess ytd was rili a bad day bah..
        at least 4me n ning*
        But maybe a good 1 4ahying?Hahax
      
       
        Today, we were laughing so happily
                during da interval 2c the cleaner sweeping

                my weapon -nasi lemak`s kacang- on da floor
                [make sure u wont be my next target 2moro
                 and kena]哈哈

              

    
  •    After ALL THE SAD LOVE STORY I`VE HEARD
       FROM U GUYS~

       AHLING DECIDED 2STAY SINGLE FOR few MORE YEARS

        bah..

       
        MAYbe I WOULD HAVE TURNED INTO A MUSHROOM
        FULL OF MOULD by THAT TIME..
        BUT LET IT BE.....

  •    I`LD RATHER IT THaN BE HURT AGAIN..=)

     

    LiN6^ [ 12.19 a.m]  sianz. z . .z





6 comments:

  1. =).. my gurl,
    thx so much blabla..
    im the 1st 1=x..
    you liao you liao! haha.. "dummmm"

    ReplyDelete
  2. 看開點吧!!我也會陪你度過的!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dun single la... u single thn im ntg beside u le...anyway dum dum dum sounds abit grossy haha take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha ahryn oso nt thr tat time
    wont er xin de lar
    actualy quite nice=)
    hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alvin la~
    haha~
    i cum support u liao ~
    haha~
    muz thk me o ~
    haha~
    qi shi mei you shen me hao bu kai xin de la ~
    xiao yi xiao jiu guo qu le~
    ji de ~duo xiao ~
    haha~
    wo xian zai ye shi jiang ~
    jiang jiu hui mei you shen me fan nao ~
    haha~
    gambateh 4 ur exam o^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha xiexie xiexie now oni saw!=.=
    OKAY 笑笑什么都会过去的!

    ReplyDelete

Hits today-
LEAVE a COMMENT THANKS:) TOtel hits since JUNE 2010 :