Friday, April 30, 2010

Drop the world .

Actually i was going to say..
I fell in love with blogging lately.
Lol just type everything here !

Hmmmn and i felt im getting more
and more greedy nowadays. Just
wont be contented in everything
and wanted more and more.
I want TOTAL freedom yeah
without any worries\stress
I want money that i wont
ever finish spending $$$
I want my fringe to get long in a sec
I want eternal happiness that wont fade
But all of this is just imposible..
Just never get enough from the world
NEVER BE SATISFIED : \
发现了同人不同命的道理。哈哈
                               Suddenly feel like laughing byebye
                               Off to laugh ! =D




                            -12. 14-      
       

1 comment:

Hits today-
LEAVE a COMMENT THANKS:) TOtel hits since JUNE 2010 :