Monday, June 28, 2010

TIK TOK .

5GEMEINU-
                                LING RYN NING JIA:YU+XIN
SWEET SWEET LOVES


                        BUS 34 ROCKS WITH LENGZAI LENGLUI!


                      WITHOUT AND WITH SUNLIGHT
                      YES MY HAIR FINALLY SHOWING ITS TRUE COLOUR!
                      =D

HARLO HARLO HARLO !

Wake up in the morning 8.30 today when it was
supposed to be 6.30
Then went back to sleep and start to figure out:
OMG THERE`S SCHOOL TODAY !
But dont feel like moving so I waited
till 9+ only bath
Fatso had no choice but to fetch me there
as I already changed into my uniform
and putting on the innocent face hahaha

.                    HAHA FATSO promised to giv eme half but...

And reached school at around 11. 40
Everyone was looking with the weird face
and laughing at me as the function
was already about to end .
They said I went just to get the bread LOL
Actually my aim: To camwhore lor
Get home at 2 and nap till 7
Played piano eat watch TV and blogging now
My day is gone - Time just fly RIGHT?!
Time is waiting NO hesitating
Tik tok tik tok tik tok HEE
Okay before i finish IM GOING TO
DECLARE THAT IM NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP
OKAY! Fb status just for FUN
To make myself better happier haha
And all blogging and status aren`t
bout my BF hurting me or what la!
WALAO SOOO MANY PEOPLE MISUNDERSTOOD LE!
THAT`S IT I`VE SAID MY PIECE
RIPLEY`S BELIEVE IT OR NOT LA BYE



PHOTOS OF SAT :


YUJIAN ME RYN!



ME MONICA RAVEN HUIMEI

                          EVIDENCE OF HUIMEI ADMIRING ME


HUIMEI MONICA CAMWHORING WITH MY
                         CAMERA HAHA
                         DONT KILL ME FOR UPLOADING
                         YOU2 SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS!

11. 44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hits today-
LEAVE a COMMENT THANKS:) TOtel hits since JUNE 2010 :