Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hey guys ahling is BACK!  YO !:)
Damn lazy to online these few days de la
Wasting my time haha
Okay just summarize these 6days in a post

FRIDAY(16.7)
WENT TO CATCH PREDATOR WITH YING AND DADA
NOT THAT NICE AND I FIND IT KINDA LAME
WITHOUT MUCH STORYLINE
Especially why a predator needa tie up
another predator =. = MEANINGLESS right?
Okay enough of that  
SATURDAY(17.7)
FIRST A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOMMA !!
                                                     Yeah this pretty young lady
       is my lou mou !

Afternoon : Went to McD with this 2fella
 
YEEMING XIAOdi

                                                      Met guoyong too .
                                         
                                               Night: FAMILY DINNER!

                                           MAMA WITH HER 4BAOBEI !

Sunday(18.7)
Lol cried like hell when I heard needa
                                                                  accupuncture like this:
                                                     HAHA NOT ME
Pale ler you wont understand my feeling   
I even dare to look at him poking
the needle into my flesh . BRAVO LING!

MONDAY(20.7)
WOOOOHOOOO ! I ATTENDED YOGA CLASS FINALLY
SWEAT LIKE HELL AFTER CLASS
My target:SLIM SLIM SLIM! YEAH
                                     SEE ME SHAPE LIKE A BAMBOO AFTER 1MONTH
                                           But I know its hard when my dinner after class=

Tuesday : Nothing much . Oh yeah I found a stalker
My history teacher who found my fb profile haha
Wondering if he`s reading this post now or not ??

  Thats when I know how to spell HAPPINESS

                                            Notice my red lips wahahaha . Dragonfruit effect.
                                            I lied to dad its mum`s lipstick and he asked
                                           why mom give such lipstick to me. Hahahhaha

Yeah done all 6days post in a shot !
Woooohooo ! Goodnight See yea:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hits today-
LEAVE a COMMENT THANKS:) TOtel hits since JUNE 2010 :