Saturday, August 14, 2010

Last minute's outing

HARLO . Its me LiN6^ . Dont be too shocked that I update so fast .
Im just so in the mood to write on my little page
As I mention its last minute outing
Paiseh to who i forgotten to call yea
Haha before anything, an advice for you:
Make sure you clean your contact lens
everytime before and after wearing
Or you might ended up like this

Okay back to topic
First waited alone at the kopitiam 客来 
Took out phone called a taxi but didnt
board into it when it arrived. Hear to how the pekcek
taxi uncle lao horn-ing around hahahahaha

LONELY ME ACTING HAPPY:(
Thanks Ryn for buying a new pants for me :)
                     Woohoo ! How I envious this couple
                     Watching football match together . SWEET !
                     
                     Reason 2:
                      I cant find Ryn in this photo !!!

 Reason 5: I got a new nickname by someone botak. LEGO !

 Reason 6: I cant find my cardreader so
           only those photos taken with my
           phone are available . =(
           So few ..
          
Reason 7: Ryn called and said she's lazy to bath
          EWWWWW. HOW CAN MY LOVER BE SO DIRTY
       
Reason 8: Now I feel like bathing and I cant continue
          writing .

Reason 9: I cant find anymore reason . I really have to stop now,12.32a.m

Reason 10: I find myself so lame OMFG .

  BYE.BYE.BYE.BYE.BYE.BYE.BYE.BYE.BYE.BYE.BYE.BYE.BYE.BYE.BYE.BYE.BYE

2 comments:

Hits today-
LEAVE a COMMENT THANKS:) TOtel hits since JUNE 2010 :