Wednesday, November 17, 2010


                                        

Went to Taison opening ceremony at Eden
last night . Hey they had the nice scenery there eh haha

And I caught a girl tip-toeing while camwhoring
Who knows it turned out to be ahryn chin!
HAHAHAHAHA
  Okay la kehkeh take photo with her lor :(

Let's drink till we drop !

Hey don't belittle this lamp hor
There's so many moon fairy around it !
This little bowl has candle with fire beneath it so cute
 And the toilet without door . Its so exciting :)
                                                  Can kah ling zun till siao

Nah gotta stop here . Mum's nagging and reminding I've
got history paper tomorrow . Haha
Before I end check this out :
                                              Whewww~ My dark circle not bad leh : \

BYEBYE . : ) First time ever I wrote my post
so early ! Goodluck for my exam : )
So looking forward to holiday :)))))))))))))


  
                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hits today-
LEAVE a COMMENT THANKS:) TOtel hits since JUNE 2010 :