Wednesday, June 23, 2010

IDontLikeThis .

I really wondered who truly understands me .
Its really hard to get someone like
that huh ?
Why say me lying when im not ?
I admit no one can ever know me
inside out - even my mum cant .
To be real, sometime
it really hurts to be a
HUMAN . Cause you will have FEELINGS.
And you get hurt when there`s someone
who hurt you . How I wished
I can get immune to it .
Hah i tend to get hurt when I shouldn`t .
I can even get hurt when others get sweet
and i didnt hahaha  .
Actually this is not a random post la .
I wrote this cause there`s always
someone to hurt me Lol .
You better learn to treat me well
Im one who will remember what you did
alright ? Haha now im trying to
sound like a scary person so
I`ll be treated nice .
Okay la i should have given up by now
Im trying really hard .
FORCING A SMILE MAY BE EASY
BUT HOLDING A TEAR IS HARD FOR ME .
I may seem happy infront of people
but when Im alone I take things
hard and start to think
WHY is THIS SO ? What to do ?
Who really cares ? Where do I stand ?
WHATSOEVER .
IDK who created the word EMO
and yeah that particular person is so
successful cause everyone is
doing it . Noone get happy forever BUT
Life is a short trip so why not enjoy
every moment of it ?

There`s always hope .
                                    NEVER GIVE UP !
                    
12. 22 -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hits today-
LEAVE a COMMENT THANKS:) TOtel hits since JUNE 2010 :