Sunday, June 20, 2010

3rd week of June .

Yo man 2weeks didnt blog le and here im again.
This 2weeks were mad boring la but
school reopening tmr was more likely to hell.
My sleeping time during holiday needa change
to waking up time f man!
No more breakfast at 5/7pm
Although i had gained weight these few
days. And now many`s encouraging me to
diet le  SAD .
Anyway GOODNEWS I`ve been dreaming bout
SHOW after watching his concert haha
and everytime it`s so shuang =)
I think will upload photos of this holiday tmr .
Anyway hope my fringe wont be cut again la
Finally it grew back and my family`s
still mocking how it looks thatime =. =
Just notice i havent gone out with Ryn
this holiday OMFG FML la .
Missing her like mad . Okay going to
have choco now so I`ll have the
energy to hug her for 10mins tmr .
TATA FRIENDS OFF TO COMPLETE MY
ESSAY or else will be standing
2classes tmr. Yeah its my BM teacher`s
stupid punishment .



                           Me and Ryn in the old omega .
                      I know we looked cute and innocent haa

NIGHTS * 1.04

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hits today-
LEAVE a COMMENT THANKS:) TOtel hits since JUNE 2010 :