Thursday, June 10, 2010

No main point .


CUTE

AND SEXY.

KATHERINE HEIGL WAS WAY TOOOOO BLESSFUL

Then went to stonegrill for lunch.
Look at that shabai hahaha

 act cool zai .
                          LiN6^ V FRUITpunch!


Bumped into Maggie :)

Me v small head ! 

Saw alot of omega school mates and little shabai
hahaha. FUNNY !
Ate durian today fuiyoooh
HIGH to the MAX man !
haha I`ve been dreaming of it.
                            I cant explain my weird-ness
                         COOL-BLOG.IMH SDNLY.
                       
Yeah its the cherish thing again.
Should learn to treasure thatime la
really regretting now .
Okay and seriously both ryn and me
should stop our emo okay ?
Haha seeing her sad made me worse.
Anyway im anticipating to the
return of ahying !
Left one month gua ?
Hahah goodluck to her exam !=)
xoxo
Anyway recently i really enjoyed
the time i spent v my family haha .


11.48 *
         

5 comments:

Hits today-
LEAVE a COMMENT THANKS:) TOtel hits since JUNE 2010 :