Thursday, July 8, 2010

FML FML FML !

Hmmmn its THURSDAY 08.06.2010 TODAY!
WTH AM I DONG HERE AT HOME BLOGGING
Its my sis day of returning here to
her own land MALAYSIA
But hell yeah I cant find my passport
I CANT FETCH HER ,LET HER HUGHUG ME
AT AIRPORT DAMN DAMN
I think I lost my passport forgetting
where I placed it knn stupid memory
Should have get some GINGKO BIBOLA la
Haha form4 frens should get what I mean
And thanks to that my room is in this MESS


The WORST HOME ALONE EVER
Look at my LONELY FACE:(
She`s reaching home le !
SHIT suddenly im so damn excited like
I`ve taken fatimah or what !
Lets see what she'll bring back for me
later wahahahha
Anticipating to my 3lou beehooon
The dabao one or else `I`ll be
eating with her =[
DAMN HUNGRY NOW HAVENT TAKEN MY LUNCH
CAMWHORE TILLLL WE DROP LATER

8.13         
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hits today-
LEAVE a COMMENT THANKS:) TOtel hits since JUNE 2010 :