Monday, July 5, 2010

SUNDAY:
Woke up damn early . 9+ i think
I mean i was frighten up
I thought someone was singing so loudly in
my room . No I was wrong ITS MY MAID
SCREAMING DOWNSTAIR. ADUH ADUHDUH
I can still remember the rhythm by now. 
We rushed down and found out she had a bad fall
Bring her to hosp to check it out


X-RAY:ALTHOUGH I CANT FIND A TRACE OF BROKEN BONE
                         BUT YEAH SHE BROKE HER WRIST BONE
 
Pitiful kakak-She`s really scared&sad la
                           Me in the handicapped-toilet
                     CHOY CHOY CHOY I DONTWANNA BE THE NEXT ONE
CHARKWAYTEOW+VITAGEN:)


KINDA FIERCE D=

MONDAY:
Well chemist today was okay bit easy:)
Haha and fucking HISRTORY AGAIN TMR
IDK HOW TO MEMORISE THE 4FUCKING CHAPTER
IN ONE DAY SO LET ME BE WISE. PAPER
WAS INVENTED SO WE CAN COPY SOMETHING
ON IT RIGHT? LETS HOPE I COPY THE CORRECT
THING AND PASS MY HISTORY AMITABHA:)
Anyway I made a NESCAFE for myself just now
Im not trying to sound like a mountain cat
here but i made that for the first time IN MY LIFE
                           IT WAS REAL CLASSIC HAHA
                           Btw IDK why it tastes really sour !

JIAXIN CALLED AND ASKED WHAT AM I DOING?
:Err..... Blogging LOL
Yeah I have no time to waste so what am i doing now?!
So BUHBYE. GOODLUCK FOR MYSELF TMR
BESTLUCK WOULD BE BETTER HAHA
But im already in a giving-up mode now
DAMN! BLESS ME BLESS ME GOD!


9.27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hits today-
LEAVE a COMMENT THANKS:) TOtel hits since JUNE 2010 :