Friday, July 2, 2010

往事并不如烟。

Its friday today and in 7more days
I would be in my sis's arm @this time .
Yeah I mean she'ld be back in 168more hours
but its different for this week
as im having exam and the time
will move like an ant . SLOW
                    When i was 12.Took pic tgt for the first time:)
                             This photo..was memorable


Yiwan came to my house ytd Instead of studying we chatted
camwhored curled our hair and giggled around
Haha we stayed so near yet this is
the first time she came to my house .
                             Haha 'STUDYING'

And camwhoring for the rest ...

Lol I looked pretty emo here
                           *Im NOT naked


Fell asleep in the end..

Lol this 2days were perfect for nap
I just cant control .
I should make some time for revising man

DEAR FRIEND~
SOMETIME I REALLY WONDER.......
What AM I TO YOU? Hmmn..

Anyway there`s no forever
HUMAN TENDS TO CHANGE
YEAH EVEN FASTER THAN WEATHER
AND FASTER THAN HOW TIME MOVES
JUST CHANGE IN A BLINK OF EYES
NOW THINK TWICE ..
HAVE YOU REALLY DONE YOUR PART??

4.12
GOODNIGHT:) SWEETS DREAM TO ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hits today-
LEAVE a COMMENT THANKS:) TOtel hits since JUNE 2010 :