Saturday, July 3, 2010



Yeah a new photo for bloggie*
  GOOD MORNING:)          

Woke up pretty early today but赖床 was habit
so got up from bed after 2hours(=
Brunch at 4pm ate only 3slices
of bread but xx twice . Lol
I have a flat tummy now !
Wondering-Have I lost a kg?
  To study without camwhoring was hard.

Exam was nearing so Ryn and I made
an agreement to exchange our
password : She change mine and
i change hers . Thats to prevent
us from fb-ing . But seems like it
doesnt help much la cause I got
back the password le haha
I found out that exam not only
WASTE MY TIME ENERGY BRAINCELLS
MADE ME FATTER I NEEDA
SPEND MONEY TO GET THIS TOO
                                 Made me backache lar...


Haiz nothing much to blog bout today
except I needa say I`ve been
napping and spent time on
Internet today .Cant even finish
a subject for the whole fucking day
F my laziness stubborn-ness
BTW ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO LINK OTHERS?
Please teach me lol thanks

4.18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hits today-
LEAVE a COMMENT THANKS:) TOtel hits since JUNE 2010 :